Who is it for?
Goodjob saves your money by preventing wrong first steps, accurately determining the target audience’s needs and efficiently utilize your new born brand.
Scope of services
- Before promoting a new product/service the market is analyised
- Customer analysis: The potential target audience’s expectations and needs are determined
- Competition analysis: Analyzing the competition’s strategy, products and other features
- Market analysis: The analysis of the market’s evolution, trends and the parameters of the market
- Internal analysis: The analysis of the brand’s own features
- Mapping the position of the competition and researching the most suitable gap on the market
- Creating a Brand Promise ve Brand Value Proposition to the the gap on the market.
- The Brand Code is prepared to determine the rules.
- Determining a verification of list of changes to be taken in order to apply to the brand strategy
- party agencies are briefed so that the brand’s new identity is correctly brought to life